Lasik Denver Offices Let the BoulderEyes Team Serve Denver's Lasik and Eye Care Needs Conveniently.
If you’re looking for more information about one of our Lasik Denver offices, please give us a call at (303) 499-2020. BoulderEyes / Beyer Lasik Denver offices have proudly treated patients from throughout the Front Range for the past two decades, and we’ll be happy to put our expertise to work for you.
Laser Vision Correction
LASIK is certainly the most popular method of Laser Vision Correction (LVC) that we offer, but there are other options depending on your needs and the condition of your eyes. If you’re over 45, you may want to look into Refractive Lens Exchange, which can keep you out of glasses and reading glasses permanently! Our most common LVC procedures are:
- LASIK– Most patients in the greater Denver area who undergo LASIK surgery experience vision close to 20/20 very soon after the procedure, and this is one big reason for LASIK’s surge in popularity. Introduced in the late nineties, LASIK surgery has only gotten better over time, with impressive technological innovations having resulted in even further improved safety and effectiveness. Astigmatism, nearsightedness (myopia), and farsightedness (hyperopia) are all conditions that can be treated with LASIK.
- PRK – While most patients opt for LASIK, there are circumstances in which Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) may be a better choice. PRK does not involve a cutting laser, and results will take longer to be noticeable. Our doctors will discuss whether or not this is the right option for you during an initial consultation.
Which LVC procedure is right for you will ultimately depend on your unique circumstances, and our doctors will make the recommendation that they feel is best.Learn More >
Pre and Post-Operative Care Right Where You Live
To make the preparation and recovery of your Lasik procedure as convenient and comfortable as possible, we can arrange for you to have all pre and post-operative care performed at the BoulderEyes / Beyer Lasik Denver location closest to you. You only need to come down to Boulder for your procedure!
How to Reach Us From Denver
Please give us a call at (303) 499-2020 to schedule a consultation at a BoulderEyes / Beyer Lasik Denver location near you. You can visit our surgery center at 1810 30th St., Suite B in Boulder, just 29 miles northwest of Denver.
- Travel north along I-25 N.
- Take exit 217A to merge onto US-36W.
- After 21 miles, take a right onto Arapahoe Rd.
- Turn left onto 30th St. — we’ll be on your right after the Cinemark theater!
Boulder Eyes / Beyer LASIK Denver is different from many other LASIK providers in the Denver area for one key reason: we also have licensed optometrists on staff at all of our locations. We think it is important that you receive advice on any corrective procedures from a team of specialists that have your entire well-being in mind. We don’t just consult on Laser Vision Correction — we also offer comprehensive eye care services to both treat and prevent the full range of vision problems. By visiting us for routine eye care, you can feel confident that any possible issues that arise will be treated by doctors who are familiar with your eyes and vision history.Learn More >
Choose a Boulder Eyes / Beyer Lasik Denver Office Location For Eye Care by our Experts.
BoulderEyes / Beyer LASIK has been voted #1 for LASIK in Boulder almost every year since 2001, and we’re honored that so many patients throughout the greater Denver area have entrusted their vision and Lasik Denver needs to our care. It’s our goal to help you have the best possible vision, whether through routine eye care or Laser Vision Correction, and we look forward to serving the Front Range’s Lasik needs at our BoulderEyes / Beyer Lasik Denver offices for many years to come.Learn More >