Dr. David Litoff
Ophthalmologist, Corneal Specialist
Areas of Specialty
- Clear Lens Exchange
- Premium Lens Upgrades
- Corneal Surgery
Meet Dr. David Litoff
- David Litoff, M.D. is a corneal specialist and surgeon specializing in cataract surgery and refractive surgery. Litoff has been practicing in Colorado since 1999 as a corneal specialist and general ophthalmologist.
- Litoff is a Diplomate with the American Board of Ophthalmology and National Board of Medical Examiners. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and has been published in more than 20 publications. Dr. Litoff has also held an Associate Clinical Professor position at the University of Colorado in Ophthalmology and is on the volunteer faculty for Denver Health.
- Litoff received his medical degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and completed his internship in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in Connecticut. His ophthalmology residency took place at Albany Medical Center Hospital in New York, before finishing a fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Litoff has participated in extensive leadership training during his career, most notably the Executive leadership Program at Harvard University.
- Medical Degree:
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital
- Albany Medical Center
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics (Cornea and External Disease)